December 29, 2010

Outfit of the day. Makeup and Hair.

So it's finally okay to go out in this snow hell NY has experienced. Finally the roads are a little clear and the weather is a lil sunnier. I decided to go shopping with my boyfriend and brother. We will be hittin' up some vintage shops aka thrift shops in Williamsburg. And my favorite chill spot. I wanted to post this up real quick while I wait for my brother to get here to scoop us up.

My outfit for today:




Sorry macbook quality pics. Well I'm wearing a Forever21 leopard tank top with a checkered American Eagle button down on top. Also some regular black leggings and a pair of black Bucco regular boots. The link is actually the same exact pair I have. They are thigh high but they unzip right under the knee. I love these boots. My mom got them for me.

For hair and makeup:







My hair is usually straightened but I havent straightened it because I didn't have time. All I did was wash it and let it naturally dry. I used my Treseme FreshStart no frizz-creme. This thing smells amazing. Like no other hair cream.


For makeup I did a simple foundation with my Mac Studio Fix. I'm a NW20 in that. For a cheaper alternate go to foundation I would use the Maybelline NY Super Stay Makeup Foundation in Classic Ivory. Whenever you use a liquid foundation you have to settle it with a powder. Whether it be a translucent powder a pressed powder or a loose powder. I use the Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural pressed powder. A cheaper alternate is the Loreal True Match cool powder- also pressed. For blush I bought a set palette from Sephora from TooFaced and used the blush that comes in the palette. It's basically a pinky pink. 


For eyes I used a sparkly beige gold from the Maybelline NY Eyestudio quad. The quad is called Give Me Gold. I first applied the Urban Decay Primer Potion. Then I used the lightest gold all over the lid. The darkest brown for the crease. And again the lightest gold for the highlight under the brow. I also used the Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid black eyeliner. For mascara I used my tweezerman lash curler and Loreal Paris Double Extend mascara. To darken my eyebrows I used the ELF brow fixer. 


Oh and for nails I used Sinful Colors nail polish in cream pink. I love pink! 


Okay now my brother is outside waiting. See you all tonight or tomorrow letting you know what I picked up today on my shopping adventure. 

Any questions or comments either leave them on the post here or email -> mrzhighlife@gmail.com

XOXO



No comments: