December 28, 2010

Bryant Park, Rockerfeller Center and more NYC.

I recently took a little trip with my girl Monike. We went to check out the Christmas trees at Bryant park and Rockerfeller Center. I just felt like taking some pics and shes always down for whatever. That's probably the only type of people I fucks (excuse my French) with.

We started at Chipotle eating some fresh ass tacos. They were so good and we were so hungry that I didn't even take pics of them. I'm dying for some Chipotle right now as I'm thinking of it.

Then we made our way over to the little shops at Bryant Park which are nice to look at but I probably wouldn't buy anything there. Most things there are handmade and overpriced. For example, a homemade candle with seashells in it: $50! Target sells perfectly fine candles for $4.99. I could decorate my entire house for $50.

Some pics from Bryant park: [click for better view]










Then we were itching for something sweet so we hit up Crumbs cupcake for a Red Velvet orgasm. Yum was I craving that Red Velvet cupcake.




After demolishing that poor Red Velvet, we went into the little dome shaped store that KateSpade had at the end of the park. 


Cute, right? Here's some pics from the inside of the store: 
FYI: the lighting in the store was PINK and DIMMED so our faces look pink in the pics.





I fell in love with this Kate Spade cosmetic case. Only $85!! I think the case costs more then the makeup I'd put in it.



If they had it in pink I probably would have bought it. 

Moving on...

We trooped it to Rockerfeller center. It got so cold out that we had to stop at Barnes & Noble to warm up. I never pass up a Barnes & Noble adventure. 


 


We finally made it to Rockerfeller. It started snowing but it was beautiful. I enjoyed a NYC dirty water hotdog. Those suckers went up to $4.50! Monike had a shishkabob. We admired the colorful tree as we munched on our meals.







We topped the night off by enjoying some TGIFriday's and getting my drink on with some electric blue vodka lemonade. Yum. I don't normally eat so much in one day but walking around NYC from 3pm-10pm makes me hungry. Also if anyone knows Monike, this girl can eat. Just another one of the many things I love about her.



Above pic from a window display at Saks Fifth Ave store.

 

No comments: