December 27, 2010

So....

I've been missing, I know. No need to rub it in my face. Well I haven't really done much that's the reason I haven't updated. Yes, I haven't been inspired but the reason for that is this damn cold! I need to move into a tropical area where I can feel the sun beaming on me every morning. My doggies don't even wanna go to the backyard to do their business in this snow!

So as I'm snowed in and also off from work until Thursday, I am working on my stuff.

I deleted facebook for literally 2 days. I wanted to just disappear for a while but it wasn't fun without facebook. I couldn't take it lol. Every second I wanted to check my facebook app on my iPhone just to realize there was no more facebook app. :( So I had to put it back. I also deleted this blog but blogger lets you bring all your stuff back within 90 days if you change your mind, like me. So the blog is back up. I also deleted my tumblr. However, tumblr doesnt give you the option to bring it back. So all my pics, my post, my quotes, my videos, etc from tumblr are all gone. It's fine though because I'd like to start fresh anyway. So a new tumblr is in the making guys. 
FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR: flowlikesyringes.tumblr.com

I did, however, redo my twitter and will be updating my tweets more often. 
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @mrz_highlife

Also, have you noticed a new background? Yep, also new. I feel refreshed and the New Year hasn't even passed yet. Well I am ahead of my schedule. I love the clash of the turquoise and lavender. Some colors just go together.

So anyway, I will be updating my tumblr and twitter more then anything probably but once January 8th hits I will have lots of new things happening. Which means blog posts everyday! So stick around for that!

<3

No comments: