November 1, 2010

Strabucks Oasis

Yes Starbucks is an oasis. It is my place of refuge. I finally found a little free time to update this darn blog. (sorry blog). I have been busy but not that busy so that's no excuse. I'm just a lazy girl. What can I tell you? Well I'm in the city, Herald Square to be precise. I am waiting for my sister who's at a meeting around here. I found a Starbucks just so I could charge my phone. These damn iPhones always running out of battery. Anyone with an iPhone also needs to carry their charger with them as well. I wish battery would be better.

Anywho, instead of letting it charge I decide to blog. Well update of what's been going on. I decided to cut my hours at work by about 8-10 hours so I can have more free time. I am going to push myself to finish editing the millions of photos I have in my hardrive. I will also be doing lots more photoshoots. Anyone interested email me mrzhighlife@gmail.com. I also need to work on a budget/expense log I've been meaning to do. I actually wanted to do that now in my handy dandy notebook but silly me doesn't have a pen in my bag to write with. I have been meaning to write out a whole list of all my recurring expenses and my income and try to have it all laid out on paper in front of me. I want to do this because I am more disorganized than ever. I need to organize my expenses/income.

Okay I think I need to get out of Starbucks now since people are seriously asking to share a table with me it's so packed in here. I just needed the charge for my phone. I will be updating again soon I promise. I also need a new layout I'm tired of this one many when I get home tonight. Ta-Ta for now.

No comments: