November 3, 2010

Productive Procrastinator.

I'm making progress in my push for "no procrastination". I am such a procrastinator but with organization you get results. I've started being more and more organized and with that I've gotten more done. I've kept busy and I've kept commitments. I hate not keeping commitments and lately I've been uncommitted. I can't say I'm "back on track" because I've never really been on track. I'm such a procrastinator but honestly I'm never late to anything, I'm never not doing something. I mean I am a procrastinator but I'm a productive procrastinator.

Anyway, I am getting more into shooting photos again. I have a photo shoot set for this Saturday evening. I also am done with the editing of my "pregnancy photo shoot". I will be taking these photos to Kinko's to get developed and I will also frame a few of the shots for my friend. I will be giving them to her when I attend her baby shower. That's one event I'm definitely committed to.  Until then I wish I could leave you with some more photos from the last shoot but I'm not on my computer so I don't have those photos on this computer's hard drive.

Oh, and anyone interested in getting their photos taken please contact me. I'm looking for some variety. I had fun doing a pregnancy shoot. I am going to be shooting two males this Saturday. Any females wanna shoot send me a message. Oh and you don't have to be professional. Even if you just want a few pics of yourself. Email: MRZHiGHLiFE@gmail.com.

No comments: