October 24, 2010

I shot a pregnant woman!

Hehe. Well, not really. I shot photos of a pregnant woman. It was of my friend Akiea. We have been friends since about 2004ish? We met at my first job at Conway actually. We became good friends while on the job. We used to get lunch together and sometimes I would drive her home. Ahh good times. For lunch, since I had my first car back then, I used to drive to Wendy's with Akiea and get Wendy's while all our other coworkers ate the same stuff everyday. It was fun.


Anyway, Akiea is now about a month away from her due date and we decided to capture the belly. This was my first photoshoot with a pregnant woman but I'm sure it wont be my last. I had lots of fun. It feels great to capture moments like these.

Here are some of the shots from the shoot today:





Anyone interested in a photoshoot with me email: MRzHiGHLiFE@gmail.com.

I didn't watermark the photos because I didn't wanna ruin them with that and I was too lazy to watermark them just for the blog but eh. Also click pics to enlarge.

No comments: