November 5, 2010

Spyro, Chrono Cross, Super Mario and Animal Crossing!


11.09.10? Nah I'm gettin' that tonight! Yes I will be playing Call of Duty: Black Ops game tonight on XBOX. I am more then excited right now oh man! I fell in love with COD MW2 in April of this year and have been obsessed!

I have always been a gamer. Back from the first Nintendo shooting ducks with my orange gun, to Super Nintendo fighting Bowser, to Sega catching coins with Sonic the Hedgehog, to N64 playing Paper Mario, Zelda and Chrono Cross, to GameCube playing Animal Crossing, Super Mario Sunshine and Crash Bandicoot, to playstation playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater and Spyro. I pretty much had a game to play everyday of my life after the age of, I'd say 6? I don't know for sure but yea very young.

So now as I sit here and wait for Edie to get back from bringing me my Black Ops I decide to update this.  I work tomorrow and I'm probably going to be up late playing Black ops but it's nothing a redbull and big breakfast wont cure. I will be working half day because I have a photo shoot going on in Northside around 4 O'clock. Pictures will most likely be up tomorrow night late or Sunday. I will prolly go out tomorrow night as well so I won't have time to jump into editing them. Sunday I will work on the photos all day to have them ready.

I hate how cold NY has gotten. I hate it. I want the sun back. I wanna wear flip flops and shorts! I hate cold weather!

BRR!

Before I'm off to my XBOX, I leave you with two shots taken last fall in Northside.


No comments: