October 17, 2010

Yet another Lazy Sunday

It's now yet another lazy Sunday and I haven't posted all week. I've been pretty busy, of course. My job where I currently work is trying to make a Facebook page for the office and I had to take pics of the office. Then I been working on editing them and watermarking them. I finally put up a few on the page. I basically was made administrator so I have to take care of it. Which is fine because Facebook is pretty  easy.

Now I gave my blog a new layout. I think this one is so cute. Although it's not really me, I still like it.

Today I have absolutely no plans and I like it this way. Edie (the boyfriend) went off to a class he's taking. I'll talk about that once it's definite. Now I'm alone with the kids (our doggies) at home bloggin' and tumbln'.

Yea Tumblr pretty much took over but I'm still keeping this blog.

dont forget to check the TUMBLR.

No comments: