October 10, 2010

Lazy Sunday


Sunday already ended and I have relaxed all day! I have been working like a dog and I'm quite exhausted these last few days. 


Yesterday I worked from 10am - 3pm. Lately my schedule has been 10am - 8pm so this was just great. I have been running on RedBull - it's like the gas to my car. It's the only thing that keeps me running. After work I had to pick up some candles at Bath & Body for mine and Edie's room. Since I work in the mall, it was easy to do. I bought some candles there. Then I walked over to Target and bought some Glade Candles. The Glade candles are amazing! The room smells great now.


Today all day I was lazy home with Edie. We played lots of Call of Duty. I did a lot of Tumbling. Flowlikesyringes.tumblr.com. Then we watched Dexter! It was just the perfect relaxing Sunday. Now back to wrk Monday morning. Ugh.

No comments: