October 20, 2010

Shabby.

Latest pic of my new piercing. I'm getting frustrated because it's not healing properly. It's randomly bleeding for no reason. I've woken up in the middle of the night from my sleep and felt that the ring came out. I wake up and see that since it got pulled out somehow during my sleep i started bleeding so there's a lot of coagulated blood in the morning. I clean it thoroughly i even let the shower water fall over it to make sure its as clean as possible. I don't even know what to do anymore I wanna change it already but supposedly i have to wait 3-6 months for that.

I'm also a little overwhelmed with work right now. I am constantly tired. I have low energy. I never feel like doing anything but relaxing. I need time off asap. I also have maintained my one RedBull a day regimen. Ugh. I am now gonna prepare to go to sleep since I work tomorrow 10am-8pm. At least I have Friday, Sunday and Monday off. Seriously cant wait.

P.S: I forgot to mention, my anxiety symptoms come back worse and worse each day. I need a break.

No comments: