October 6, 2010

Lost 12 pounds!!


Holy cow did I lose 12 pounds in the last month? Yes I did! I have been working like hell. I thought if I quit my job in Manhattan I would have more free time and more time to relax. That didn't quite work out that way.

I now work most days from 10am-8pm. That's a looong day if you ask me. What keeps me going is the fact that I LOVE my job. I also have lots of bills to pay and school loans and what not. So I gotta keep doing what I gotta do.

I will share my secret but I hope no one follows it because it's not a good way to lose weight but my main intention was never to lose weight but in the end it happened. So since I started working such long hours, I started drinking sugar-free RedBull. Let me tell you something, I am addicted. I drink one 250mL can in the morning and one at around 3pm. I loved the taste of RedBull ever since I used to bartend back in '06. I used to drink RedBull to keep me up all night. I haven't drank it since then but recently decided to try the sugar-free one. I thought it would lose all its taste by being sugar-free just like coke and pepsi and stuff. However the sugar-free RedBull tastes exactly the same. The only difference is that since it doesn't have sugar, you don't crash. It's a pick-me-up in a can. Then after drinking it for about a month I noticed I been losing weight and everyones been telling me that I've been losing weight. So I discovered that the reason is because RedBull is a metabolism stimulator.

I must say that I have done so much research on RedBull and I am an expert! Any Questions? I'd love to answer them at MRzHiGHLiFE@gmail.com

No comments: