October 4, 2010

European Chocolate! YUMM!

In case you didn't know, I'm European. I must say I absolutely loveeeee European chocolate. I love all the Kinder Brand Chocolates, the Milka products as well. Yummm. Europeans make their chocolate so full of flavor and so milky.. soooo very very milky. That's the thing I love about it most. I love how milky it is. Then you have the extra kick of flavor like Hazelnut, Strawberry, even Orange! So good.
 

Then you have the Kinder Chocolates. These are something else. Again, very very milky. But the extra goodness of the Kinder Bueno, for example, is the creamy hazelnut cream on the inside. oh yum!
 
Then there's my all time childhood favorite Kinder egg! Wow how crazy I still am about these little guys. I still get extremely excited when I see them in the store. My family brings a few from Europe every time someone goes and visits. According to wikipedia and other sources, I discovered that these eggs are actually illegal in the US. I know a few stores that have them, mainly polish delis or other European bakerys, delis, etc.
Now I'm craving this stuff big time!

No comments: