October 6, 2010

Change.

I must say, I love changes. They make you feel refreshed, new and improved. I got a haircut finally after not cutting my hair for almost 7 months sheesh! The hairstylist says I should be cutting my ends at least once a month. I paid $68 bucks for this haircut at Aveda and I am not paying $68 bucks every month. Oh and it was $68 after my discount for working in the Queens Center Mall.

Haircuts are one of my favorite change, I have finally grown out all my dyed hair and have cut it all off and I am planning to keep the natural color for some time now. Maybe I'll go lighter in the summer but who knows what tomorrow brings.

Also I am contemplating putting up the video of when I got my nose pierced. HAHA my silly boyfriend recorded it. I'll see. It was recorded in 3 parts so I would have to edit it a bit and put it together and maybe put music in the background instead of hearing me squirm.

Oh and I'm exciteddddd!! Tomorrow I'm going to my old job in Manhattan to help out and make a few extra bucks. It's in the Upper East Side so I will be taking full advantage of being in Manhattan again. Sounds cheese but I kinda miss it. I will be treating myself to a tasty breakfast and a nice stroll around the area. I'll be sure to take pics on my phone and if i feel up to I'll even bring the Nikon along. Goodnight for now - I gotta be up in four and a half hours!

No comments: