March 9, 2010

R.I.P. Notorious B.I.G.


[Notorious B.I.G.]
hit ya, back split ya

Fuck fist fights and lame scuffles

Pillow case to your face, make the shell muffle

Shoot your daughter in the calf muscle

Fuck a tussle, nickel-plated

Sprinkle coke on the floor, make it drug related

Most hated..

_________________________________________

Biggie is the most lyrical artist of rap since the beginning of time. His way with words is too great. He passed away in 1997 and years later he continues to move people with his music.

I fell in love with his music when I was about 7 years old and my mom bought me a TAPE, yes I said tape of his music. I couldn't stop listening to it on my walk-man. I was moved from the beginning.

R.I.P: Christopher Wallace A.K.A. Biggie.
March 9th, 1997.

No comments: