December 2, 2010

More on what I'm looking for.

For my last post I mentioned I'm looking for an assistant. This sounds as if I'm looking for someone to do my dirty work. Well basically I'm just looking for someone ambitious, motivated, and looking to do something different.

I will teach you photoshop and anything I know regarding photography. Seriously, if your bored with yourself and just wanna try something new or even if you're not bored with yourself but wanna try something new just message me and we can link up and create magic.

I've always said that two heads are better then one so here is the chance to try this out. Send me a message at MRZHiGHLiFE@gmail.com and we can discuss. Even if you're not sure if you're interested send me a message anyway so you can get a better idea of what I am looking for.

Oh and this goes for males or females young or old. THANKS!!


No comments: