November 10, 2010

Quesadilla Night

For the past few days I've been cooking at home. I work in the mall so I usually eat there or order food. I've decided to cook at home so I save money. I'm trying to save a lot because in the Spring around April for my birthday I will be traveling to Europe. I will like to visit France, Italy, Spain, Holland, etc. I also will be visiting family in Romania, my homeland. I sound like such a immigrant lmao.

Anywho. So tonight I decided to make quesadillas. I took some photos of my process. They're quite easy to make actually and I loved how they came out. Oh and so did the boyfriend, of course. Here's some photos:

P.S. I wasn't gonna whip out the big camera so I took cellphone shots:

First and foremost, tie your hair up. No one wants a hairy quesadilla.


 Making the chicken cutlet. Yes, I know quesadillas usually have grilled chicken but I like chicken cutlet.
 chicken. bread crumbs. salt. cooking spray.
 Most important: Tortillas!
 Frying the chicken.
 I let the chicken sit on a paper towel to suck any excess oil out.
 Dice the tomatoes. (They don't look very diced but I'm no perfectionist.)
 Cut the chicken.
 Heat a large pan. Spray some cooking oil on it to make sure the tortilla won't stick to the bottom of the pan.
Must have the Four Cheese Mexican Blend. - ALREADY SHREDDED 'cause we lazy.
 And the mozzarella if your me - a European who grew up on mozzarella.
 Mix it all up on a plate.
 Had to take a break to take a picture of my little ladies waiting for the food to be ready. They are adorable! The pitbull is Camora. The chihuahua (long-haired obviously) is Pinky.

 The ingredients.
 Let the tortilla heat for a little on both sides. Put the cheese on and let it melt a little. Then, put the chicken and the tomatoes or whatever other ingredients you would like.
 Fold in half and heat on both sides.
 Then enjoy!
 Afterward, wash your dishes and leave a clean kitchen.

 I love washing dishes don't ask me why. I am now relaxing in bed after a nice shower.

Oh and here's some more lovely shots of my daughter.





2 comments:

S.S.S said...

cute! i actually have a pending breakfast making post that i shot with hipstamatic... havent had time to edit it thoroughly but it'll be up soon!

love your pup!!

MrzHighlife said...

aww thanks. breakfast? yum post it up. i don't like how the regular camera shots come out so i always use the hipstamatic. and yea my doggies cute but shes mean. :/