October 4, 2010

Wordpress sucks, LiveJournal sucks.

I've tried a gazillion different blogging sites and none live up to blogger. So what is it about blogger that keeps sending me to new sites? When I find the answer to that question I'll let you guys know as well.

Anyway, I decided to give my blog a makeover using bloggers new template maker and I'm quite impressed at how nice and easy it is. I've used artisteer before and that's the number one application for templates and layouts generating. I do want to buy the actual program but ehh I'll give blogger a chance until then.

Now, few things I must share:
1. I got my nose pierced. :)
2. I now have anxiety attacks. (Wosrt thing to go thru.)
3. I'm obsessed with Call Of Duty.

None of the above need further explanation except number two. Yes, so I now learned that I have anxiety attacks at random times. I've had a total of five attacks since December, 2000. Three of which were horrible! It all started in December of 2009. Me and Edie (the boyfriend) decided to go to the Queens Center mall after midnight since it was opened for 24 hrs during the holidays. We decided to take train because the parking lot is also packed during the holidays. So we start walking to the train which is maybe 3 blocks from his house. I decided to stop at Dunkin' Donuts and get a hot chocolate to warm me up. I usually drink coffee but Dunkin' Donuts makes a slammin' hot chocolate. So we get me a hot chocolate and continue to walk towards the train. I start sippin' on my cocoa and we notice the train is approaching. Edie tells me to start running which I do. We make it in the train but no seats of course. So we stood up by the door. I continued to sip my cocoa when all of a sudden something comes over me. I start feeling like my mind is about to explode. My eyes start blurring. I start sweating but I'm cold at the same time. My breathing becomes heavy. My muscle start tensing. I start almost feeling like I'm in a dream. Like it's all unreal. It was the weirdest thing. I had to get out at the next stop so I told Edie. As soon as the doors opened I dropped out onto the platform of the train. I told Edie to please call an ambulance because "I think I'm going to die". I was talking crazy. As Edie starts to call an ambulance I start to feel my breathing come back to normal. My head feels like it deflated back to normal size. I finally get up and feel better. However, I still felt a little nauseous so we decide to take the train back home instead. Then I had 2 other scares where I started feeling my breathing get heavy and start kind of hyperventilating. These 2 other attacks weren't as bad as the first one. Then again recently in July I am on the train going to work in Manhattan. I actually wrote a post about this on my tumblr. Read that post here. Yea so that was extremely intense but that was before I knew I had anxiety attacks. My last episode was In August. It was just as bad as the first one. Anxiety attacks are the worst I must say.

No comments: